VAS-3606EX is a 6 partition expander for the Voice Alarm System (VAS). It features the same functions as the VAS-3606 System Host Amplifier without the main command keys Emergency/Evacuation and Emergency microphone.
- 64 x 64 Matrix with 60 inputs and 60 outputs (4 x 4 reserved for internet communication)
- 32 paging microphone
- Automatic switch of primary and standby amplifiers
- Speaker lines default detection
- Volume control for each zone
- Alarm manager with WI-FI/RS-485/GPIO ports for smoke, ambient and security detectors in each zone
- Automatic faults and alarms recording
- DC 24V standby power inlet
- Power control sequence with custom sequence and programmable On/Off
- MP3 player for BGM with programmable timing
- Automatic telephone broadcast or telephone dial in case of emergency
- Intercom talk function
- Remote control and system maintenance by cellular phone/pad/PC
- Local control and system maintenance by APP and PC
- Meet EN54-16 demand
- Can run in i2DSP platform for security reinforcement
In addition to VAS-3606, the Voice Alarm System also includes the following devices:
- VAS-3606 : Host Amplifier
- VAS-3600SA: Standby Amplifier
- VAS-64RFM: Fireman Microphone Station
- VAS-64RPM: Paging Microphone Station
- VAS-64EX: Expander Station
- VAS-100BGM: MP3 Player with Timer
- VAS-100EOL : Speaker Line Detection Module
- VAS-100DS: Backup Power Supply
- VAS-1000NET: Network Manager
- VAS-100BGM: FM/MP3 Player with Timer
- VAS-100RVC: Remote Zone Volume Control
Additional services can be available when the system is registered at SEIKAKU IoT Platform like.
- E-mail information or telephone call to user in case of emergency events, detected system faults, firmware or functions updates.
- Parameter setting or system configuration remotely.
- History list of events or recordings.