The IP Audio Address System consists of multiple SIP (VoIP) and POE devices. By interconnecting them in a private network it is easy to create solutions for Public Address applications, like Paging and Intercom.
The system is controlled by IP-1000
host device. It uses an IP-PBX function like in telephony for managing the devices within the network. Basically, the system features:
- Sharing of the existing network.
- 3 real-time audio playback for BGM provided by the server software, plus partitioning program timing and other functions.
- Paging MIC can call any partition, group or intercom with any one or more VoIP terminal.
- Paging MIC can connect up to 32 partitions in LAN.
- VoIP phone can call any partition or group or intercom devices with any number of VoIP terminal.
- The system can connect up to 250 partition in LAN.
- The phone can be automatically connected to broadcast.
- A terminal can automatically or manually record locally and upload to the server.
- Each terminal can have a local audio source and a player, with scheduled playback function, unified maintenance, update playlist and timing information through the server software.
- Multi-host network across the internet.
- Real-time monitoring of Network communication / equipment failure status, etc.
IP-1000 includes two analog telephone interfaces for telephone communications through the LAN. Stereo audio input and output are available for connecting back ground music source and have a monitoring from VoIP devices. An SD card slot is available for message recording.
Additional services can be available when the system is registered at SEIKAKU IoT Platform like:
- E-mail information or telephone call to user in case of emergency events, detected system faults, firmware or functions updates
- Parameter setting or system configuration remotely
- History list of events or recordings.
- IP-103 is a paging microphone dedicated to the system. Of modern design it features a 7” touch screen to control the paging zones or can be used as an intercom station for communication with one or several VoIP terminals.
- IP-104 is an Intercom terminal panel which decodes IP audio from the LAN and manages GPIO commands for local emergency light or message trigger. This module can be used at a long distance from the main host. Power is supplied from the POE or from a local DC 12V source.
- IP-105 is an intercom terminal equipped with a 4.3” touch screen for parameters setting and video intercom.
- IP-106 is an intercom terminal equipped with a speaker and a push to talk button for the communication with any VoIP device of the system.
- SIP version of NCL-4 and NPJ-5 speakers are the perfect VoIP devices to be used in the system. Like IP terminal IP-104, they feature POE supply or external DC 12V and can be located at a long distance from the controller. They can run an auto test reporting about eventual operation problems. The speakers offer GPIO connector for local emergency light and a MIC input for talk back.